Author Topic: Our Christmas Gift for the Kids of Payatas  (Read 9927 times)

Maricel

• Poster
  • ~@@~;~@ @~;~@@~
    • Chikatayo
Re: Our Christmas Gift for the Kids of Payatas
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2006, 10:33:43 PM »

Wonderful!   :Ctumb:

gus2ko2

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2006, 11:51:00 PM »
:Csmiley: I am so happy to see the results of our joined efforts. Thank you so much most especially to bro Makufma and Alon,  to the volunteers of Ang Bantay ng Gubat (ABNG)  and the Philippine Outdoor Team (POT), Debbie, Kisses, bro GUs2, Deejay (what happened at wala si Deejay? :) ), sisters Nurse, Tickle, Bloony, Scarlett, Nene,Paris, and to the people responsible in the Center, the parents and the kids, and to the ones that I forgot. With you, our project was a success. Maraming salamat with all my heart.  :Csmiley:

Looking at the pictures makes me smile. :)   I wish we were able to feed everybody, but I understand.  Hopefully, we'll be able to do more in the future.  :Ctumb:

:Bravo!:

You missed one person sis, her name is Maricel (who initiated the project), of course with Alon.  Thanks to both of you!  :ccwinks: :Ctumb: :Cgoodjob:
"Learn to Teach, Teach to Learn..."

Maricel

• Poster
  • ~@@~;~@ @~;~@@~
    • Chikatayo
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2006, 11:53:17 PM »
:Csmiley: I am so happy to see the results of our joined efforts. Thank you so much most especially to bro Makufma and Alon,  to the volunteers of Ang Bantay ng Gubat (ABNG)  and the Philippine Outdoor Team (POT), Debbie, Kisses, bro GUs2, Deejay (what happened at wala si Deejay? :) ), sisters Nurse, Tickle, Bloony, Scarlett, Nene,Paris, and to the people responsible in the Center, the parents and the kids, and to the ones that I forgot. With you, our project was a success. Maraming salamat with all my heart.  :Csmiley:

Looking at the pictures makes me smile. :)   I wish we were able to feed everybody, but I understand.  Hopefully, we'll be able to do more in the future.  :Ctumb:

You missed one person sis, her name is Maricel (who initiated the project), of course with Alon.  Thanks to both of you!  :ccwinks: :Ctumb: :Cgoodjob:

Ngee, ako yung nagsasalita. *toinks!   :ccheesy:

You're welcome bro Gus2 and thanks so much to you, too.   :Csmiley:

gus2ko2

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2006, 01:36:29 AM »

I heard bro Dee went to the province for some family concerns.

Well, I hope everything is just fine.  Missed you bro!

Keep in touch!
  :Csmiley:
"Learn to Teach, Teach to Learn..."

MAKUFMA90

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2006, 10:44:59 PM »
Thank you again to everyone for helping us with this project. I would like to acknowledge the following persons, Mr. and Mrs. Joey Clemeno for providing the venue for the repacking of the packages, Mr. Bong Alim, President of Ang Bantay ng Gubat for helping me coordinate with the ABNG and the POT, the parents/volunteers of the drop-in-center for helping us with the kids, the BSDO's of Payatas for providing security and Father Aldrin of the Vincentian Missionaries for allowing us to use the drop-in center for Project Chikatayo.

And again to the sponsors of PROJECT CHIKATAYO, sana sa susunod magkaroon pa tayo ng proyekto katulad nito na marami tayong matutulungan na mga bata, willing ang grupo dito na magparticipate uli sa isang proyektong makabuluhan, sabi nga ng mga volunteers ito ang pinakahighlight ng pagiging mountaineer nila ang kasiyahan di lang sa bundok nakikita kundi sa mga ngiti ng mga batang kanilang napasaya sa araw na iyon.

and mostof all I would like to give honor and give thanks especially to the Birthday Celebrant this coming December 25 for guiding me/us in making this endeavor a reality.

Happy Birthday Jesus Christ because of your humble beginning we are what we are today.

Salamat po ng Marami!

We don't need any institution to be recognized, we exist because we wanted to, we are living the future, we can make it or break it, one word can make a change and it only takes one man to do such thing

Maricel

• Poster
  • ~@@~;~@ @~;~@@~
    • Chikatayo
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2006, 12:07:46 AM »

Brianne

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2006, 09:44:57 PM »
What a wonderful thing to do for the kids.  Merry Christmas everyone.   :ChristmasW: :anitree: :wreath1: :candlelight: :rudolfsmiley: :penguin:
To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
       - William M. Thackeray

cookie

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2006, 04:39:39 AM »
nice to know the project was a great success!  :dcingXmas:

Venus

• Global Moderator
  • I got killed once, I'll get up twice.
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2006, 08:09:52 AM »

Merry Christmas to the Payatas people! :bells:

Bloony

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2007, 01:19:16 PM »
I am so happy for the good result and the success of the CHIKATAYO project to the Payatas kids. Thank you LORD! :smilehatsmiley:

:Bravo!: Chikatayo  :Bravo!:
With Love - BLOONY :-*

brick

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2007, 04:32:27 AM »
wow

Chica

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2007, 10:59:10 AM »

:Bravo!: :Bravo!: :pompom:   Good job, Chikatayoers!    :smilehatsmiley:

MAKUFMA90

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2008, 04:51:10 AM »
 ;DC

We don't need any institution to be recognized, we exist because we wanted to, we are living the future, we can make it or break it, one word can make a change and it only takes one man to do such thing