Author Topic: fetiers  (Read 29924 times)

KERSEY

Re: fetiers
« Reply #165 on: October 26, 2010, 06:35:27 AM »
dare to bare too like those ladies that stole somebody's panties and borrowed their hairs including their faces? ROFL!:

Well by my count that is the seventh veiled reference to Ally's picture that ostensibly was her

Salome only had 7 veils, then John the Baptist lost his head.

So I would assume, in fact herald / Herod, that the next catty remark by one of the "high and mighty" ones will produce a thunderous reply from Ally.

If not, I would question her brains.

Bloony

« Reply #166 on: November 01, 2010, 09:44:07 AM »
Nice job sir Alon  :thumbup:
With Love - BLOONY :-*

AAA

• Easytalk Pinoy
« Reply #167 on: November 01, 2010, 05:05:43 PM »
Alon, it's a beautiful piece of art that you've done. but honestly, it's not right to use her avatars in a collage and post it in a pubic forum...unless she won't mind really. if she's the one who posted it for everyone to see, then that's a different story.  follow the basic protocol, perhaps you could have asked her first? what do you think?

knowing her since chatindex time, she's a very private lady, why don't we respect her privacy.......(unless she really likes it posted), but i doubt really.

just a concern here.

You don't think fet will get angry about a collage of avatars eh?   :bored: 

Alon

• Poster
    • Chikatayo!
« Reply #168 on: November 01, 2010, 08:03:21 PM »
Ok, it's been moved to the picture forum.  Better safe than sorry.   :yes:

Brianne

« Reply #169 on: November 02, 2010, 12:11:51 AM »
Aw shocks, it was a beautiful tribute to fet.  It's her thread after all. 
To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
       - William M. Thackeray

Alon

• Poster
    • Chikatayo!
« Reply #170 on: November 02, 2010, 07:04:33 AM »
Yeah, but AAA is right.  Maybe she wouldn't want herself splashed all over the place.  It'll be ok in the picture forum.   :yes:

AAA

• Easytalk Pinoy
« Reply #171 on: November 02, 2010, 03:22:47 PM »
Quote from: Alon
Ok, it's been moved to the picture forum.  Better safe than sorry.

That was a good move Alon, commendable. You've done the right thing.   :thumbup:

Yeah, but AAA is right.  Maybe she wouldn't want herself splashed all over the place.  It'll be ok in the picture forum.   :yes:

Not many people like their photos displayed in public.  Few would.  It's to protect her identity as well especially identity theft is rampant these days. It's happening online, without you knowing it your pictures were copied/posted in the list of scammers and being used to scam. That's an ongoing issue in the cyberworld this time.  People are unaware their identities/photos are used by others.

It's safer if it's in the picture section. It's locked and it's protected with a password.

Thanks for doing it Alon, it's for a  friend.... not just a friend, but a close one.

Brianne

« Reply #172 on: November 02, 2010, 08:26:23 PM »
My dearest bunso, I started this thread solely to lure you out of your busy schedule and to mingle with us once in a while because we missed you, specially me.  I've left numerous messages on your email account but haven't heard back from you.  I figured I'd start a thread specially for you.  If you've noticed your thread have reached multiple pages and it just goes to show that we really, really want to see you.  Pls. Don't think of us ill if we've gone overboard at times but we only have good intentions on doing so.  Because you see, you have friends here, too in CT that truly misses you.  I was happy to see you here once or twice :).  At least you haven't totally abondoned CT.  I hope to see you here more often only if you want to no pressure :D

I've decided to lock this thread as it's in a good place.    :yes:   
To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
       - William M. Thackeray